Recipe: Glowing Presentation
I know it sounds like a mouthful to be the name of a drink, but that’s what you will have after you finish sucking down this refreshing and filling smoothie. The benefits of juiced cucumbers are numerous and the results are relatively quick. My experience with juiced cucumber was a loss of what little and occasional acne I had. The skin on my face was so soft I was actually asking people to touch my face. And it glowed like I was pregnant. All that adds up to less makeup and a pride that you can’t buy in stores. FYI, you can usually get 4 cucumbers for $1. There’s nothing to think about. If you want to know the details and biology of it, read The Benefits of Juicing a Cucumber.
In order to make this happen you are going to need a juicer. I recommend that everyone gets a juicer. It is an investment in your health and well being that you will be thanking yourself for decades from now. This is the one I have. I am sure there are some better ones out there, but it does the job and the clean up is easy because it comes with a tool that helps. Flaws: it’s a bit loud. You are also going to need a blender.
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 to 1 ½ cups of juiced cucumber
- ¾ to 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- ½ a cup of frozen mangoes
- ½ a cup of frozen pineapples
- ½ a cup of frozen or fresh banana
- Honey to taste
- Drop all of that in the blender, blend it to your satisfaction and BOOM! Sexy, kissable, supple face, neck, arms, whatever. I mean I’m jealous just thinking about it. If you want something hardy for breakfast, add a cup of spinach (it won’t affect the taste).
“You can thank me now, and oh my goodness you’re welcome.” Drake
- Recipe: Frozen Watermelon Margarita
- Recipe: Frozen Fruit Pops
- Recipe: Shish Kabobs
- Recipe: Garden Vegetable Soup
- Recipe: “New Year’s Mimosas”