Fast Facts On: “Pick Up Lines That Don’t Work”
I’ve always believed that being a man in dating is harder, lol. Most of the time, they have the burden of courting, as I like to call it. They have to approach women, they have to pay for the dates, they have to keep us laughing, lol, I see how that can be a big task. Especially with an estrogen-filled crowd And while most Dynamos have no problem also bearing the burden of courting, the reality is it’s nice to be courted, lol. So today to help the courters out and relieve some of the burden, we have Fast Facts On: “Pick Up Lines That Don’t Work” courtesy of Gabriel Bennett on Luuux.com:
- “Can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.”- That’s just plain unimaginative. The girl isn’t even going to give you a second look if you come up with that.
- “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?”- She’ll probably ask you to walk by again… and then keep walking. Don’t even think about using this one.
- “Great legs, what time do they open?”- Okay that’s good as a PJ, but in all likelihood it’ll earn you a slap from the one you use it on
- “You must be tired because you’ve been running through my head all night.”- Are you serious? This one belongs to the last century, and should have been left there.
- “Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?”- This is the time when not just the girl, but even her friends will beat you up. Think twice even before you think of this line.
- “I’m a raindrop and I’m falling for you.”- Do you see her on the floor rolling with laughter…
- “Remember me? Oh, that’s right; I’ve met you only in my dreams.”- She’s going to ask you keep dreaming, dude.
- ”You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.”- Flattery is still the best way to win brownie points, but with this gem, don’t be surprised if she blows her fuse.
- “My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can’t hold it in.”- And after that she’ll be running to the loo to throw up. So don’t even think about using this one.
- “You want me. I can smell it.”- Don’t be surprised if she calls you a dog after you sprout such a gem.
If you want to laugh at some more pick up lines, click here.
Happy “Bearing the Burden of Courting”!! xx
- Fast Facts On: “The Johnson” aka Penis
- Fast Facts On: “10 Things Single Dynamo Women Wish Men Knew”
- “Work it, work it, w-w-work it, oh…”: 7 Core Moves That Are More Fun Than Situps
- Fast Facts On: “Why Sex is Good for Everybody”
- Fast Facts On: “HIV/AIDS and our community”