Recipe: Oatmeal Cranberrry Cookies
Christmas is Saturday and Santa is going to be expecting his cookies and milk!! Fresh baked cookies are also a great snack for Christmas morning So this week’s recipe is “Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies” courtesy of the Food Network:
Ingredients (for 5 dozen cookies)
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamon
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or other dried fruit)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add to butter mixture and stir until well blended. Add dried cranberries.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake about 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden.
Happy “Baking” Ladies!! xx
- Recipe: “Greek Potatoes”
- Recipe: Chicken Tacos
- Recipe: Garden Vegetable Soup
- Recipe: Tagliarelle with Truffle Butter and Stuffed Chicken
- Recipe: “Turkey Burger Sliders and Sweet Potatoe Fries”