Sesame Street “I Love My Hair” video!!
The Sesame Street “I Love My Hair” video has been popping up everywhere. You can always count on PBS programming to have a positive message, lol. Remember “Where in the World is Carmen San Diego” and “Reading Rainbow”?! Anyway, my cousin Carlotta made a good point on Facebook when she posted the video. She said, ”it’s easy for little girls to sing this song until puberty hits”. We’ve all had hair troubles, or at least every now and then a bad hair day. The next time you’re frustrated with your lusciously ornate hair remember what we tells the kids to do… Rock out to “I Love My Hair”! xx
- Morning Inspiration: “I Am Not My Hair”
- “…I am NOT my hair…”: A Look at the Biology of ‘Good’ and ‘Bad’ Hair
- PSA: 10 Basics to Taking Care of Your Lusciously Ornate Hair!!
- “To Submit or Not To Submit…”: A Reflection on Love and Independence
- “…On That Independent Shit”: Being a Dynamo